We do take walk ins if we have an open slot, a cancelation or reschedule. People who make appointments gets priority.
MAKE AN APPT BY CALLING OR FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW:
AFTER SUBMITTING THE APPT FORM: YOUR NEXT STEP
In an effort to reduce paperwork and be more green, we have a secure online patient form for you to fill out before coming to the office for your appointment. Please take about 10 minutes to do so before coming in. Click the link below to launch the form.
When you come in for your appointment, if you have glasses or extra contacts, bringing those will allow us to better serve you. Also remember your Driver’s License, Student/Staff ID and Insurance Card (if applicable).
Thanks and we will see you soon!
TROUBLE SHOOTING: “I KEEP GETTING AN ONLINE SUBMISSION ERROR!”
If you get an error after submission from the form above, please copy, paste, and fill out the following info and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Appt Day Preferred (Monday-Friday)
- Appt Time Preferred (Morning or Afternoon)
- Medical or Vision Insurance (Yes/No)
- Glasses, Contacts, Both or Medical Evaluation
- UNT/TWU Affiliation? (Yes/No)
- If you are using any medical or vision insurance that we have listed, you will not receive the UNT Affiliation discount. The discounts are for out of pocket or private pay only.
- COE UNT is not responsible for your insurance reimbursements claims. Make sure that you contact your insurance for reimbursement or qualification information before following through with your exam and purchases.